Friday, March 27, 2020

Murphy, Your Center School Dog Interventionist!

Hello Everyone!

I miss you all so much!  While we are away from school,  I asked my Mom if I could make a video series to share with you what I've been doing and hopefully bring a smile to your face!  Check back often and feel free to write me or send videos of yourself to my Mom, at lgiuggio@longmeadow.k12.ma.us.  She will show them to me and I'll respond to you right away (I'm getting very good at typing on the computer!).  Take care!
Love,  

Murphy🐾💕

 























17 comments:

  1. I miss you Murphy!! Thanks for making me smile this morning! Say hello to your mom for me! Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we loved the videos -- from Lily and Brexley

    ReplyDelete
  4. we loved the videos! Lily and Brexley

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really good at your tricks and obstacle course. It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I work really hard at it all, but I love the treats I get when I do it right! Treats rock!! Love, Murphy 💕🐾

      Delete
    2. Miss you Murphy Cant wait to see you in Fourth grade!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Can't wait to see you too!!! Love, Murphy 🐾💕

      Delete
  6. Murphy is missed but glad he is having some fun while being homeschooled! We love you Murphy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too!!! 💕 I'm working hard learning but fitting in fun too (and naps!)!! I miss you!! Love, Murphy🐾

      Delete
  7. Murphy is SO cute! Maggie wants to know if he can acutally talk... We love watching his videos, so please keep posting!!!! Love, Maggie and Henry D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie and Henry!! I am doing my best to talk while we are all home learning!! I miss you and will keep asking my Mom to film me for more videos!! 💕🐾. I love you both!! ~Murphy

      Delete
    2. I miss you soe much. alisair.

      Delete
    3. I miss you too Alistair!! Love, Murphy🐾❤️

      Delete
  8. SOOOOO cute! Tell Murphy I say hi! xo Avery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Murphy says HI back Avery! He misses you!! 🐾💕

      Delete