Students moved through nine stations today, including robotics, circuits, and coding programs.
Student responses when asked what was learned:
- How to work as a team to get an end product.
- How to stretch our thinking.
- To plan, think it through.
- To express creativity and overcome challenges.
- That there are many possible answers!
We are very excited to be challenging ourselves and welcome any ideas to add to our STEAM lab! Please respond in the comments section... thank you!
Enjoy the short excerpt of our work!